Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

So I feel bad I didn't get this posted yesterday, but I wanted to make sure I still did it just so I can let C.J. know what an amazing father he is! C.J. has always been awesome with kids, my nephews and his niece loved uncle C.J. so I knew that my kids would feel the same way about their dad. He was great the second Jaeden was born, I don't think I ever changed one diaper of any of our kids in the hospital, he was always so willing to just jump right in and do it. He takes such good care of our family and makes sure we are taken care of before himself. My kids are always excited when dad comes home because he is the one that loves to wrestle around and play with them. (He still acts like a kid himself, it's no wonder they love him) But I want to tell him how thankful I am for all he does for us, we love him sooo much and I am truly blessed to have married such a wonderful man! Happy Fathers day C.J., hope you had a great one we love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment