Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Panguitch weekend

 CJ took Friday off so we could go up to Panguitch as a family. My mom and aunt Melanie came up Thursday night, and on Friday morning CJ took the kids up hunting while we cleaned out my grandma's storage room in her basement. It was a lot of work but so worth it when it was all done, and we had a good time doing it. My family also had a great time playing in the mountains. They of course didn't see anything, I didn't think they would especially with my 3 kids going along. Other then that we spent a lot of time relaxing, watching movies, and hanging out. A well needed break from everything. This is a new face Treyson has started doing it was so funny we were getting kids ready for bed and he kept doing this face. We were laughing at him and he just kept doing it over and over again. Silly boy I just love my kids so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment