Tuesday, December 29, 2009

10 months







My baby is 10 months old already I can't believe how the time flew, a few things about my baby at 10 months.



- he was a suprise baby! I had 2 miscarriages before him and we said we were done and got rid of all our baby stuff!

- he is a horrible sleeper I guess he's like his dad and can live on no sleep whatsoever

- he has been walking for over a month now

- I have shaved his head twice to try to grow his hair in, but he is still pretty much bald. Except the old man ring around the sides!

- he never holds still!!

- he hates shoes

- he loves dogs and will do sign language for dog

- he can now stand up in the middle of the floor without holding on to things

- he is such a mom and dads boy

- he is starting to grow out of his dairy allergy (hopefully all the way soon)

- he has the cutest smile with the biggest cheeks I love them



It is so crazy how fast this time has gone I swear it really felt like I just had him! Treyson you are such a sweet boy and we are so happy to have you in our family and can't imagine life without you!

2 comments:

  1. I love that bald little chubba bubba too! I also am thankful that he came your way. Love ya Treyson

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cutie pie!! I love his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete