Tuesday, January 5, 2010

29


My wonderful husband turned 29 yesterday, So Crazy! I have known CJ since he was 18 so it's so weird to celebrate each new year with him because I still picture him this teenager. Maybe it's because he still acts like a teenager, so I think next year will be a hard year for me I can't imagine being married to a 30 yr old! :0 I just wanted him to know how much I love him!

29 things about CJ

- he has lived in Washington his whole life except for 2yrs in Florida
- his favorite food is prime rib
- he usually never gets embarrassed
- he has 2 brothers and 1 sister
- he would love a new camaro
- he gives the best massages
- he usually forgets everything
- he has 3 trucks, 3 cars, a sand rail, four wheeler, ranger, dirt bike, motor home and still would want more toys!
- he hates when guys treat girls bad
- he is super sweet and has bought me a dozen roses each year for our anniversary, we are going on 7 this year
- he is a hard worker
- he can eat almost a whole package of oreos in 1 sitting
- he used to have a mullet
- he went to Florida on his mission
- he would love to speak Spanish
-he is obsessed with sunglasses
- he loves the sand dunes
- he loves his family more than anything
- he has red hair and blue eyes
- he still has his truck from when he was 16 his 1976 Chevy luv
- he has a tank with a salamander, turtle, toad, crawdad, and fish, he has always loved critters!
- he likes to scare people
- he loves reading his scriptures
- he is in the young men's presidency
- he is super strong
- he is ticklish
- he would do almost anything for anyone
- he has worked for snap-on for 8 yrs. and owned his own franchise for almost 5 yrs.
- he can't dance without looking ridiculous

anyone who knows CJ knows he is amazing! I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man I love you CJ hope you had a Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ceej! (Cause that's how you say it.) We love you lots too! Thanks for all you do, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! I called you like a million times yesterday and didn't say Happy Birthday!! We hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday C.J. I still think his favorite food has to be butter.

    ReplyDelete