Monday, April 19, 2010

Avery's 5


I'm a little late at posting this and I know I am a horrible mom, and I didn't get pictures of the fun day but I figure I better post it or I'll never remember it! So it started Saturday morning CJ woke up early to go to Albertsons to grab her some flowers and a balloon. (I had recieved flowers a few days before and she was commenting on how much she liked them, so we figured she would love them for her big day!) So she woke up first thing and saw the flowers and balloon sitting in her bedroom. She then must have woke Jaeden up because they both came in and said they thought the Easter bunny, or Santa had left them! :)
We then let her have her presents we had gotten for her. Just to let you know, her Grandma Somerville let her borrow The Wizard of Oz and ever since then, she has been obsessed! So I found the Wizard of Oz barbies on ebay they are from 1996, and I know a real barbie collector might think I'm crazy but I bought her Dorthy, Glinda, and the tin man and let her open them to play with. She loved them! CJ bought her a little princess paio set thing with table,chairs, and an umberella.
Her dad made her breakfast of her choice french toast, and bacon. Then we were off to do some running around for CJ. We let Avery pick what she wanted to have for dinner her choice was Texas Roadhouse. She wanted to sit on the saddle how funny I know and she loves steak! After dinner we went to Fiesta Fun and the kids got to play on the kiddie karts, we raced on the go carts, and they played in the arcade. It has been a long time since we have gone there and played so it was a lot of fun to just go there and hang out with the family. Avery had a great Birthday Thanks everyone for making it a good one she was so spoiled by all of her friends and family!! It makes me happy to know she has so many people that love and care about my little girl.
I wanted to post a few pictures of Avery I was so excited when I found out I was having this little girl. When she was born she was so perfect and beautiful I love having my little girl and even though there is a lot of trying times with her, I can't imagine my life without her. We love you so much Avery and hope you had a wonderful 5th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment