Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter



For Easter we got to spend it with both families on Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt at my aunts house, it's kind of became a tradition! Thanks Ren and Mel!! The kids got a load of candy, it honestly looked like they had been Trick-Or-Treating. After that we had pizza and CJ had to head to the priesthood session that's why he was in his church clothes. When he got home we went over to CJ's parents and let the kids dye eggs. They had such a good time doing that. I didn't get pictures because I forgot my camera. CJ's uncle John and aunt Kristin and their kids were there so my kids got to play with them and they had such a good time!
On Sunday we went to CJ's parents for breakfast and had Tova's famous whole wheat waffles! They are soo yummy! The kids played with the cousins and then we were off to our house to have lunch there with my family. It was a fun, busy, quick weekend but we had a great time! Hope everyone else had a good Easter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment