Monday, May 31, 2010

UFC

So today Cj and I got to go down with his friend Steve to pick up a UFC hummer from Randy Couture. Well if you know our family, we are huge UFC fans, and Randy is one of CJ's favorite fighters. So when Steve asked if CJ wanted to go help pick it up at his house, he was stoked! I asked CJ if Steve would let me tag along and he said that would be fine, so I also got to go. So we headed down around 10:00 this morning and I guess we were just going to do a quick grab the hummer, and drive back trip. Well Steve accidentally started the hummer and shut the door locking the keys in it! So I called a locksmith and got one coming as soon as they could get there, long story short Steve had to get back to his dogs, so me and CJ got to stick around and drive the hummer home. Randy was getting ready to go train and said if I needed anything to give him a call, and he gave me his cell phone number!! Then he said go ahead inside while you wait there's some people in there but make yourself at home. We walked in to Karo Parisyan another fighter, and a guy named Jay Glazer a sports broadcaster, and the host of Pros vs Joe he is also a business partner with Randy. We went in got to hang out with Karo and Jay made Karo some easy mac and cheese snacked out on Randy's food and then went to grab some lunch with them at McDonalds. They were super nice, and we had a great time!!





No comments:

Post a Comment