Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tubing

We took our boat out to let the kids go tubing. It was so much fun we even let Tinkerbell come along on our boating trip. We have had such a great summer at the lake. We sure are going to be sad when it's to cold to go anymore. I didn't get pictures of C.J. but he told me I couldn't get him off the tube, well I showed him. I would floor the boat and then all of a sudden turn. The tube would be clear up on its side. The rope actually broke, and he went rolling over the water it was so funny I wish I could have taken pictures and drove the boat at the same time!

The boys
Avery and mom (she was really nervous)

Mom and Treyson


Jaeden

Tink was not quite sure what to think!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the tink picture, it reminds me of when she got "groomed"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Tink is so funnY! It looks like so much fun! You guys are so good to do fun stuff like this with your kids! These are the things they'll always remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD!!! i can't believe even treyson got a ride on the tube!! what a fun family activity! :) (poor tink.. ha haa)

    ReplyDelete