Friday, April 15, 2011

Jaeden's feild trip

I got the chance a couple weeks ago to go with Jaeden's first grade class on their field trip to Snow Canyon Park. I asked Jaeden if it was o.k. if I went with him because at the first of the year they went on a field trip to a play, and he did not want me to go with him. :( sad huh! Well this time he was o.k. with me going. I really had a great time having that time with just me and him. I get that with the other two kids a lot more because they aren't at school all day. Thanks Jaeden for a fun time! Can't wait to do the swimming field trip in May!




1 comment:



  1. it is really helpful. the information in this article is satisfied me. And the information it is very interesting. Thanks for this kind of article.
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete