Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break in Vegas


This spring break was pretty boring, we didn't do much because the weather was so crappy. So once the weather got a little better I decided I was going to take my kids down to Las Vegas to play for the day. Well CJ said there was no way he could take work off to go, so I asked my sister MaryJo if her and her kids wanted to head down with us. I can always count on MaryJo for a good quick road trip so off we went. Well we stopped in Mesquite for CJ to take Treyson since we didn't have enough seats for him, and I knew it would be crazy trying to take all the kids, and the baby. After we dropped him off we headed down I wanted to take the kids to FAO Schwartz we pulled into valet and got out for the parking guy to tell us it has been closed for about a month! WHAT! I love FAO Schwartz it is the funnest toy store. So we headed to the M&M factory on our way we stopped at the cupcakery for a little treat!
We then went to the M&M and Coke stores got a few pictures and then headed to the Excalibur for the kids to play in the arcade. I think the kids had more fun going on the tram, escalators, elevators, and moving side walks but overall I think it was an o.k. trip. Better than sitting at home watching TV all day. Thanks MaryJo for you and your kids coming down with us lets do it again. Next time with a little better planning, and maybe a little better driver! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun! The change in plans made it even more exciting, and who could forget the offers that were made to our kids! Oh the memories we are creating for them! ;)

    ReplyDelete