Sunday, November 7, 2010

7 on the 7th

Today my not so little anymore Jaeden turned 7! Yes I can't believe it myself that I have a seven year old. It seems so crazy to me that 7 years ago I woke up, and told CJ I think he needed to stay home. Well at 8 a.m. I got sent home and decided to walk to my sisters house that was a few blocks away Yeah I didn't make it there, my friend Holly had to come pick us up and take me there while CJ got the car. By the time I got to the hospital, I was shuffling my way in and bawling my eyes out, especially when they told me all the rooms were full including the triage ones, so I would need to wait in the waiting room. I looked at that nurse and said I came in at 8 a.m. this morning and left at a 4 I have been having contractions for 4 hrs. at 3 min. apart and I needed a room. I think she knew I was serious! They got me right in and I was a 7 my baby was born that night around 7p.m. weighing 7lb. 10oz. This 7 thing must have meant good luck or something because I have been the luckiest mom to have this sweet, crazy, loving little boy in my life for 7 yrs. now. Jaeden we love you sooo much and couldn't imagine our life's without you especially since he was born on our 9 month anniversary we didn't have much time to imagine it without him. But I wouldn't trade it for anything! He may be crazy and wild at times but the sweet little things this special boy does makes me forget those things. Just a little thing for me to remember, tonight I went to drop CJ off at my brothers to pick up our motor home. We get there and of course the kids want to drive with dad in the motor home so they both jump out, and Treyson starts crying because he wants to go too. So I get him out take him around to get in, and Avery and Treyson are in the motor home CJ asks me where Jaeden was. I said I'm not sure so I went around to the car and there he was sitting in my car all buckled up again. I opened the door and asked him what he was doing. He looked at me and said I don't want you to have to drive by yourself. I broke down in tears, it's the little things like that this little boy does that just makes me so proud of him! If I could remember to be like that more often I would be a much better person. I am blessed to have this sweet child as my son and love him so much! Happy Birthday Jaeden we love you!!
This picture is of Jaeden at his party last year. It was such a special birthday that year we had done a FHE lesson on Jesus and Christmas being his birthday and how cool it was that for his birthday everyone else gets presents, Well that year he told us he wanted to be more like Jesus and wanted to give everyone else presents on his birthday! So we let him pick gifts out for everyone and wrap them, it was so amazing watching this little boy with this huge heart give instead of receive presents on his birthday. Not very many 6 yr. old kids would come up with this idea on their own. I tell you he is something special!

4 comments:

  1. Jaeden,

    We love you so much too! I hope you had a great day today and even though we didn't sing very good (Barneys are way tone deaf) I hope you had a special day. You really are one of a kind, thoughtful nephew and I love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope Jaeden had a great birthday! I guess the Judds needed to stay long enough to help everyone sing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet sweet boy!! It's the simple things in life that make it so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a super sweet lil guy you have on your hands! he's a keeper for sure!
    your family photo is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete