Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New family pictures

So at the first of the month my sister Lisa scheduled pictures with our sister in law Jenny's friend, Kourtney to take our whole family picture for my moms Christmas present. Well while we were there, and all dressed I had her snap a few quick pics of my family. I think they turned out great especially for how quick they were taken, it honestly only took 5 or 10 min. (for my family pictures) you gotta love that! Well here they are, Thanks Kourtney I love them. If you want her info here it is http://www.318photography.com/





2 comments:

  1. Glad you like them! I thought your family ones turned out great too, you are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY way WAY cute family photos!! i love the one of you and your siblings with your mom!! and i love ALL of your cute lil' family ones! she did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete