Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010


This year CJ and I told our kids we were going to dress up as each other for Halloween. Well it came down to that night and I said you need to find some of my clothes that fit you so you can be me, CJ thought he was going to back out of the whole thing. I told him there was no way he could do that we had told our kids for a month or so we were going to dress up so after a few minute of talking him into he finally agreed. I went to work trying to make him look the best I could with what we had since we didn't buy anything for it. I have to say seeing the kids face when we walked out of our bedroom was priceless. Especially Treyson it was so funny he had this puzzled look on his face and said mommy daddy, and then laughed, It was so cute. The kids went all over to our friends and family, and got spoiled with lots of candy. It was such a fun year trick-or-treating. It was really funny because our neighbors wouldn't realize it was us until we started talking, or they sat and stared at us long enough. We stopped by Carls Jr. for dinner and went through the drive through, you should have seen the girl working the window she was trying so hard not to laugh until I made a comment, then she laughed and had to have everyone that was working come and see how funny CJ looked. Lets just say I'm super glad he is a man and not a woman!






2 comments:

  1. I busted up laughing when I saw this! You told me what your kids were wearing but not you two. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is halarious! You guys don't even look like yourselves at all! Good job! Fun!

    ReplyDelete