Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flashback Friday

I know it's not quite Friday but I had time tonight, and who knows what tomorrow will bring? But my sister in law Melissa used to do this flashback Friday thing where she would post a picture of something from the past and post about it every Friday I thought where I have so many pictures I haven't posted about, it would be fun for me to do! So this first one is from Oct 2009 for Conference weekend we decided to head up to our Panguitch house to getaway, and take the kids fishing. We borrowed our neighbors boat and brought it up with us because we never catch anything when we would go to Panguitch Lake and fish off the shore.
It was so much fun! Well at least I thought. The baby wasn't cooperating very well, he was
crawling all over the boat or crying. So after about 10 min CJ had had it! But I told him I was not coming all the way up with that boat to turn around and be done. So we stuck it out, and it payed off. The baby finally fell asleep. So we put him under a little cover on the boat and continued fishing. Finally after about an hour of fishing in the freezing cold CJ caught our first fish on Panguitch Lake! Yeah, maybe it's because we decided to turn conference on and listen to the Saturday session and eat oreos and milk? Who knows... But we had a great time and finally caught a fish what more could we ask for?!?






Yes that's oreo all over Avery anybody that knows her knows she's my little pig!

2 comments:

  1. Okay. Carianne Here-
    1st of all- SO excited you have a blog so I can see what your up to even though we live in the same time. Yes, I am just that lame that I haven't been able to visit.
    2nd- I Heart your blog picture, but I would LOVE even more if you would let me redo them, because your cute little family would be a good fit for my portfolio.. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carianne Thanks I love the pircture to! Hopefully there isn't a copyright on it. hehe We would love for you anytime to practice on us just let me know!

    ReplyDelete