Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Late Christmas Post






I wasn't going to post about Christmas because I was late but I decided after looking at the pictures I had I wanted to remember it, so what they hey better late than never I guess! This Christmas Eve we really didn't do much we spent the night finishing up neighbor gifts then we were off to visit papa Jae since it is his Birthday on Christmas Eve. We took his present over to him and visited with CJ's parents for a little while. Then we decided we had better get back so the kids could open pajamas and get to bed.
When we pulled in I told the kids to get ready so we could open one gift. Avery ran inside, When I walked in she was tearing open some random gift. I yelled what are doing? She said this is my gift I wanted to open. I said Avery you don't get to choose you open the one I give you. I guess next time I should specify.
So we opened our pajamas Grandma Barney gave us, the kids loved them. Then they got ready for bed so Santa would come. This year Santa decided to leave Christmas upstairs in our new bonus room/play room the kids didn't know this so when they woke up there was only a few presents under the tree CJ and I were sure we would wake up to some disappointed kids but to my surprise Avery came running in yelling, he came he really came! It really almost made me cry my kids were happy with a couple of books and two games that were under the tree! So we came out and told them those gifts were from us and we walked over to the stairs where Santa had left a note for the kids. They both ran upstairs and were shocked to see all the stuff he had really left them.

So we played with gifts and then my whole family came over for breakfast. I didn't get pictures but we had a good time, and a lot of good food! After they left we went and saw our friends the Adams and Roundy's and dropped them off a game then headed over to CJ's parents for Christmas with them and dinner for his dad's B-day! We got fun gifts there too which of course I forgot to take pictures of but at least I got some pictures of Christmas. And that is a quick wrap up of our Christmas 2009! Hope everyone else had a great one too!



1 comment:

  1. Now, I'm feeling bad. Your "whole family" didn't come over for breakfast!! I was stuck up here in the dang snow!! :P

    ReplyDelete