Monday, January 11, 2010

Pledge of Allegiance

I was up late last night on the computer so I could scan a receipt in for one of our friends and email it to him. I have never done this so when I went to scan it in it said scan it on a memory device. I was to lazy to walk out to my car where I had left my camera so I dug through my drawers and found an sd card my friend gave me at Christmas. She had told me they had it forever from when I took pictures of them like 4 yrs ago while her husband was in Iraq. So I used it,but didn't even import the pictures or anything I did a little blog reading and at about midnight started thinking, I wonder what is on that card so I opened the pictures and this was the first thing I saw. I really was in tears when I saw this, Cj and I were just talking about this time in our life's the same friend that had my card taught Jaeden the pledge of allegiance, her husband is in the army so she said when her kids could talk they would teach them the pledge. I told CJ we didn't have this recorded, so I had to rip him out of bed and show him what I had found.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! And we think kids can't understand all that is going on around them?! He is such a smart kid! It was fun to see him little too, I never have seen him like that!

    ReplyDelete