Monday, February 8, 2010

7 Years


CJ and I celebrated our 7 yr anniversary yesterday. On Saturday CJ's parents took the kiddos overnight for us so we could have a wonderful kid free time! We made a deal that I would spend next week at the Dumont sand dunes for Valentines with him, and his parents would keep the kids so we could have a good anniversary this week. So we dropped them off at about 1:00 after Tova got off work we started by heading off to the mall to do a little shopping. I bought me a new pair of pants, and we both bought new sweat shirts nothing too exciting I know but kid free shopping doesn't happen very often so we took advantage of it. Next I wanted to go test drive a new car. I love new cars and would trade mine in every 6 months if I could. We wanted to test drive the VW Toureg but they didn't have one until March. So we went and test drove a brand new 2010 Cadillac Escalade Super Nice it smelt like a freaking new house instead of new car. (The price tag could buy you a small house too!) We left from there and went to get some new garments since it's been forever since we have bought new ones that was our little present from each other. After that we headed over to eat at the Anasazi steak house. It was So good, we had a cheese fondue, steaks and the chocolate carmel dessert fondue. We were stuffed by the time we left there and decided to head to a movie since we had no kids to be home too. Before the movie started CJ wanted to buy me some new shoes, so we went back to the mall and looked for a new pair. I picked out all the cute high heeled shoes but he wanted me to buy a pair of flats. Well we didn't agree on a pair and I decided I didn't want to spend $100 on a pair of boots so we left to go to the movie. We went a watched Avatar it was SO good I really enjoyed it which surprised me because I figured it was going to be some geeky scifi flick. It wasn't at all I would have to say it is one of my new favorite movies! That was it for our fun anniversary it was just so nice to get to spend some good time with my husband alone it just doesn't happen that often Thanks so much to Jae and Tova for watching our kids It was really nice and they had a great time! CJ also changed his tradition after everyone giving him a hard time for spending so much on the dozens of roses he didn't do it this year he bought me a Tahitian pearl necklace and bracelet instead. When we went to Hawaii in 2007I saw my first Tahitian pearl necklace and fell in love with it but that one was $15,000 a little much for a necklace so CJ bought me one! (It was nowhere near that price) CJ I love you so much! and I'm so proud to call you my husband I'm so excited to spend my eternity with you Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, again! I know that boy loves you...and I know you make him a better man with your love! You guys are such great examples and I'm so glad you had a great, Klondike-free anniversary!

    ReplyDelete