Friday, February 19, 2010

My Valentines weekend

Well we had a good time at Dumont sand dunes for Valentines weekend. Except the first day we got there no longer then an hour after we arrived one of the guys we were camping with went out for the first ride and rolled his buggy end over end like 5 times! This is what was left. Luckily, he wasn't hurt too bad and they were able to stay the rest the weekend.

My Kids got lots of riding in on their bikes they had such a good time playing int the dirt, and just being kids! Jaeden also got to take his training wheels off his dirt bike. He didn't really need his training wheels, we just kept them on so if he tipped over, the bike wouldn't smash him under it. I was so sad when CJ took the training wheels off, it just reminds me just how quickly my kids are growing up!



Anyways we had a great time and I am super excited to go to Glamis after Christmas to New Years this next year. We always have such great family time at the sand dunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment