Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine Nightmare


So with the kids Valentines parties just around the corner I decided I had better get going on their cards or whatever we decided to do. I was smart and went shopping about a month ago so I could get the ones that we wanted I bought little bags for Avery to fill with candy, and TMNT cards for Jaeden well Tuesday rolled around and I was looking on line at Valentine ideas and saw these cute alligator Valentines. If any of you know my mom she pretty much engraved it in our heads that you can't skimp out on anything I think her life motto is go all out, or don't do it at all. So I went and picked her up to go copy 40 of these valentines, then the fun came I went to my moms house to get some help cutting all these papers out, glue, and put together. What a joke... Had I thought about all the work it was going to be I think I would have stuck with the cards. But we finished Jaedens today and they turned out so cute I have to say I'm glad I did them now! Thanks mom, Mckayle and Mel for all the help!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, they're darling! Just think of all the fun memories! Just don't laugh when Jaeden gets our Dollar Store valentines that I bought a month ago!

    ReplyDelete