Sunday, February 28, 2010

My baby is 1











Yesterday was Treyson's Birthday! I can't believe how fast that year flew by, I know that everyone always says that but really it went so fast I feel like I just had him! Treyson we love you so much, you have brought so much joy to our family!! I know I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant with you, I think I was almost disappointed to be having another baby I had set in my mind that our little family was complete with just my little boy and little girl. The second I met you I felt so guilty for ever thinking I didn't want you. You complete our family and we couldn't be any happier! Happy Birthday Treyson We Love You!
Treyson @ 1 yr. old
- He has outgrown his milk allergy
- He is such a daddy's boy
- He head bangs to dance
- He can throw a ball really good
- He can climb up and down our stairs
- He finally sleeps through the night most nights now
- Oreos are his favorite food (very nutritious I know)
- Cars and balls are his favorite toys
- He says mom, dad, no, yum yum, but his favorite is to just scream at what he wants



2 comments:

  1. The party was so fun. I'm glad we were able to be there! Thanks!! (and I think I took that picture of CJ at the birth....I'm so glad I was able to be there too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe he is already one! So sad how fast that first year goes by! Hes adorable though!

    ReplyDelete